Each Step taken by the teacher in Pre School has long lasting impression on child’s psyche. The more we prod and enthuse the children about their surroundings the better it is as it through awareness about their surroundings they connect. The world around them and imbibe gained information, concept in their mind.
G.K for Kindergarten:
Teacher’s of JBM Smart Start at Greater Noida West today has armor of various solutions for making the learning process exciting in Pre –School.
1. Amongst array of learning experiences, we the faculty is encouraged to use measured dosage of interactive panel through videos and animation.
2. We choose to remain Smart as vision revolves smart interactivity- We do practice and track child’s progress.
3. Often unfold E-books for children to read along or to do picture reading. Then off and on we provide them worksheets online/offline to keep on the road of G.K imbibing and gaining additional knowledge.
G.K for Nursery Students:
Just touching the topic, generating general awareness is not sufficient. We do have systematic testing to ensure that the concept is understood.
At, JBMSS we are keeping our focus on compliance with the NEP norms-Maintain progress tracker with visual metrics, and the head of the institution is ever ready to provide them with quick assistance.
To develop the aptitude and reasoning we as mentors and parents must ensure that we develop and target. The child receptivity to generate more awareness of world around them.
Why G.K. is important?
Few initial steps: – Go a long way in making children learn and acquire general knowledge and apply it.
1. Learner’s intelligence quotient and thinking skills.
2. Deduce any given situation in a logical way.
3. Use General Knowledge in conjunction with corresponding textual material.
4. Giving foremost importance to strengthen child’s thinking skills
5. Help learners as much as possible to do and learn thereby developing skills.
6. Elucidate life situations and examples through stories, Rhymes and then connecting them with what they know.
7. Application of gained knowledge and implementation through any mode preferably verbal to start with is important.
7 Reason’s why:
General Knowledge for nursery and kindergarten is extremely important and repeation at regular interval keeps the interest high as they learn to segregate the gained information
1. In today’s fast paced world –generating environmental awareness in Conjunction with
teacher’s response for the school is important for the teachers and the taught.
2. Concrete as well as abstract thinking is aided by G.K.
3. Leads to finding solutions for the problems and make strategy for solving the problem.
4. G.K helps in finding logical solutions to the issues.
5. G.K aids in learning new language and words which leads to better reading and writing.
6. Teaches the art of processing information and getting close to making conclusions on basis of facts.
7. G.K makes you capable of visualizing and imagining and connects the two.
8. G.K awareness makes you more adaptative and adjusting in the new technologies.
Going to the series of 7’s if we analyze skill that we develop aids in strengthening our cognitive skills mainly.
1. Rational Thinking
2. Analytical thinking
3. Verbal Reasoning, assimilation, later recognition, letter association and flexibility of approach towards life.
4. G.K also helps in do and learns the activities. The activities helps them to develop their thinking skills
5. Through G.K we set Brain Booster- Give them opportunity to understand the problems and find solutions by application of thinking skills.
6. G.K helps in absorption –What is happening in the world around us.
7. G.K helps in decision making on the basis of comparisons and synthesis.
All in all G.K in Nur, UKG is the best way to sharpen the reasoning to improve aptitude.
We at JBM Smart Start with our team of teachers have created parallel syllabus revolving around importance of G.K.
Also, the world is changing at such a rapid pace with new discoveries and fast paced life styles that General Knowledge is more important than more textual learning and rote learning.
Undoubtedly, this helps teachers and parents to be more in sync with ever evolving curiosity and observation of the child of the child.
The importance of General Knowledge keeps the dullness of child away and makes them more inquisitive and responsive.
To conclude, we reaffirm that General knowledge leads to reasoning and developing aptitude to gain correct information.