Our team was contemplating to host the fun carnival giving the taste of various activities that can be brought together under one umbrella and offer insight to culture, social and patriotic flavour of the country and do something meaningful for the children by letting them explore variety of possibilities.
Q- Why choose 26 January as the special date to celebrate winter fest
26 January is the Red lettered day in the History of India. When we got our own constitution and masses were made aware that every right has a corresponding duty. For the wheel of progress of any country and organization, rights and duties go hand in hand. Besides that we call it Winter fest –to bid farewell to the chilling winters and celebrate awakening of the Earth to welcome Spring.Vasant Mahotsav, which also falls on 26 January this year as if with the going away of icy winds, earth is sprouting with new hope, determination and blossoms in every nook and corner with the blessing of Maa Saraswati, Goddess of knowledge. We are inching towards being “Vishva Guru” in many aspects as per people from foreign lands hence it is a trio of Celebration. Wishing good bye to the winters seeking blessings of Maa Saraswati while celebrating our countries Gantantra Divas- that too when the land is covered and sprouting with the yellow mustard and a new blossoms. Just like young children growing with awe and wonder in life.
Greater Noida West is getting gift of multiactivity platform of big scale at JBM SMART START –
High time all the residents of this part of Greater Noida , see some action and get imbued with the enthusiasm to participate and recreate the world for the children beyond electronics .
Indeed it is a very good idea but may we have the list of all the activities that will be Included in the winter festival to get a better insight into what is awaiting the residents.
Most humbly we can say that we tried our best to give Multidimensional activities to children as we wish to see glint of pride on the faces of the parents when their children accomplish the task. Some of the activities are indexed here for your ready review. Please take note of the list and be prepared with your activities partake list on 26th January 2023.
1. Enjoy adventure sports featuring Zorbing ball, zip line and trampoline.
2. Witness Magic show to a evoke sense of wonder.
3. Watch Puppetry to revive the art of story telling
4. Understanding and Learning the moves of Classical form of the dance and be interactive audience to wonderful classical dances.
5. Get inked with Tattoo and face painting at tattoo cubes.
6. Transfer your ideas on the paper with all the creative ideas you have in ‘Art factory’ and decorate your craft items.
7. Walk ramp on the special stage with confidence and free expression be it individually as family or as couple with the dress theme of Tricolour or Basant Panchmi .
8. Grab the chance to recite Mantra. In respect and worship of Maa Saraswati and echo the Ground with Doha recital.
Also Read: 9 Gandhi Jayanti Activities for Kids
9. Learn flexibility & action with the gymnastics.
10. Learn karate strikes.
11. See Saraswati Vandana on the skates.
12. Learn Football tricks and art of Kicking the ball.
13. Relax with Yoga and meditation.
14. Last but not the least loads of nourishing food to keep your tummies happy.
16. Browse with book Exhibition.
The thought behind this exercise to have medley of activities is to occupy child’s mind beyond electronics i.e , F.B ,Twitter, insta , what’s app etc and bring the family together for taking pride in their country and open up to our cultural Heritage alongside Republic Day celebrations and Basant Panchami, and evoke blessing of Maa Saraswati.
Why JBM Smart Start has taken this step to organize such an event?
JBM smart start Greater Noida West, has taken this step for the dwellers of neighboring areas as education today has to compass multi activities-Children’s involvement today will help them in making memories and recall the culture and traditions that’s surround 26th January and Basant Panchami. We owe it to the children.
Also Read: List of Neighboring Countries of India
What is take away?– Memories, Action, Reaction , involvement and fun, all complimentary as social gesture to the Greater Nodities .See you on 26th Jan 2023 ,10:00 amonwards..